Customer Service Representative Near Chicago, USA
We have a great opportunity at Ventec’s Elk Grove Village facility to join our customer services team as a customer service representative (CSR) to act as a customer liaison, manage incoming orders, order entry into ERP system, provide product/services information, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. As a CSR, you will provide a two-way channel of technical communication between Ventec’s global manufacturing facilities and North American customers to ensure excellent service standards, efficient customer inquiry response, and consistent highest customer satisfaction.
Skills and abilities required for the role:
- Proven B2B customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong skill set in Excel, Word, and Outlook for effective communication
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High-school degree
What’s on Offer
- Excellent salary & benefits commensurate with experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a successful brand and leading team with excellent benefits.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com and mention "Customer Service Representative - Chicago" in the subject line.