Located in State College, Pennsylvania, Chemcut, a world leader in wet processing equipment for the manufacture of printed circuit boards and chemical etching of various metals, is seeking an electrical engineer.
The electrical/controls engineer will not only work with other engineers, but interface with all departments (manufacturing, sales, service, process, and purchasing).The engineer will design customer systems, creating electrical and control packages, while focusing on customer requirements.
- Process customer orders (create schematics, BOMs, PLC programs, relay logic controls, etc.)
- Startup and debug customer equipment on production floor
- Interface with engineering colleagues and other departments, providing input & direction
- Provide electrical/control support to customer service
- May require occasional travel and overtime
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or an EMET degree
- Machine control design experience a plus
- Good communication skills working in a team environment
- Strong ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- PLC and HMI experience a plus (ex. Studio 5000 Logix Designer, Factory Talk)
- Experience with AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, and Excel
Chemcut benefits include: Medical, dental and vision Insurance, life and disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays, sick leave accrual, and 401K with company match.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.