Planning Engineer/Quality Engineer/Sales Associate
Illinois-based PCB fabricator, Circuit Engineering, is now seeking to fill a variety of positions at their Elk Grove Village facility including Planning Engineer, Quality Engineer/Manager and Sales Associate/Customer Service. Details of each position are listed below.
- Minimum of 5 years’ working within printed circuit board manufacturing industry
- Review Gerber data and talk with the customer when necessary
- Create production traveler based on Gerber data to release the order
- Improve process capability, yields and cost while maintaining safety and improving quality standards
- Work with customers in developing cost-effective production processes
- Minimum of 2 years’ working within printed circuit board industry
- Possess working knowledge of the IPC requirements and submitting PPAP reports
- Should have knowledge of working with the A16949 certification
- Perform defect reduction analysis and activities
- Participate in the evaluation of processes, new equipment, facility improvements and procedures
Sales Associate/Customer Service
- Should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience- Salary plus commission
All positions will be on location at Circuit Engineering, 1390 Lunt Ave., Elk Grove Village, Illinois, and not remote!
Contact: Felix Simon, +1 847 867-7942