Sr. Applications Engineer
As a Sr. Applications Engineer with SIEMENS EDA’s Systems Design Team, you will support consultative sales efforts at world’s leading semiconductor and electronic equipment manufacturers. You will be responsible for securing EM Analysis & Simulation technical wins with the industry-leading HyperLynx Analysis product family as part of the Xpedition Enterprise design flow.
Will deliver technical presentations, conduct product demonstrations and benchmarks, and participate in the development of account sales strategies leading to market share gains.
- PCB design competency required
- BEE, MSEE preferred
- Prior experience with Signal Integrity, Power Integrity, EM & SPICE circuit analysis tools
- Experience with HyperLynx, Ansys, Keysight and/or Sigrity
- A minimum of 5 years’ hands-on experience with EM Analysis & Simulation, printed circuit board design, engineering technology or similar field
- Moderate domestic travel required
- Possess passion to learn and perform at the cutting edge of technology
- Desire to broaden exposure to the business aspects of the technical design world
- Possess a demonstrated ability to build strong rapport and credibility with customer organizations while maintaining an internal network of contacts Enjoy contributing to the success of a phenomenal team
- Enjoy contributing to the success of a phenomenal team
**Qualified applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.